Recently, the Old Spice team reached out to me to check out their haircare line. Old Spice Hair offers an assortment of shampoos, conditioners and styling products designed to give guys the hair – and confidence – they need to succeed. For men looking “For Hair That Gets Results”.
Being a big fan of the classic side part, I’m always interested in new haircare products to try out. I received a single box which contained a bunch of different products from the haircare line. The items included three jars called Spiffy (pomade), Forge (putty), and Unruly (paste). Two gels, Deadlock (spiking glue) and Cruise Control (forming creme), as well as 2 in 1 shampoo called Timber.
All of Old Spice’s hair products are designed to deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. They also smell super fresh and mainly, and give off a natural feeling. My personal favorite is the Cruise Control Forming Crème as it gave my hair the most natural hold and shine. Below is Old Spice’s description of the products I tried out!
- Deadlock Spiking Glue – Ultimate Hold and Shine, for hair that always stands its ground.
- Cruise Control Forming Crème – Natural Hold and Shine, for hair that doesn’t try too hard and doesn’t have to.
- Forge Molding Putty – High Hold and Matte Finish, for hair that’s sturdy, yet shapeable.
- Unruly Texturing Paste – Medium Hold and Textured Finish, for hair that just wants to mess around.
- Spiffy Sculpting Pomade – Moderate Hold and Matte Finish, for hair that’s reworkable, again and again.
- Timber 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner that smells like forests and nobility.
Win a Old Spice Hair bundle! One lucky Astute Attire reader will win the above mentioned products. All you have to do is reply with your first/last name and email address in the comments section below! Giveaway ends on Friday 7/31 at 11:59 pm EST.
This post was sponsored by Old Spice. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.