You’ve probably heard the phrase that first impressions are the most long-lasting and your appearance is key to how those around you will perceive you. This is why it’s crucial to take excellent care of your looks – and that includes your attire! If you’re a professional, however, you probably know how much of a struggle ironing can be; no matter how much you try there’s always that one wrinkle that ruins your entire look!
Well, not anymore, thanks to Niagara® Spray Starch Plus Original! Properly starching your shirts will automatically earn you some style points as you’ll appear more fashionable and put together than ever!
How do I go about getting the fresh and professional finish using Niagara Spray Starch? Below I’m breaking down some simple ironing tips for you to maximize your crispy appearance using Niagara Spray Starch.
- Bring the heat. Since I starch mostly my cotton button-down shirts, I first make sure to dial up the iron to the highest possible heat level.
- Work the collar. I always start with the collar, making sure it’s flat on the ironing board. Remember to iron both sides!
- Back first. Lay the shirt on the board so that the 2 halves of the front are hanging over the sides (face first), while the back of the shirt is flat on the surface of the board.
- Start spraying. Lightly and evenly spray on across the back of the shirt. make sure to wait a few seconds. I usually give it 15-20 seconds to make sure the starch has seeped into the material perfectly.
- Press lightly. I always make sure to gently press the iron. Remember, easy does it.
- Now the front. Turn the shirt so the one side is flat on the ironing board. Same rules apply to spraying as mentioned above. Now work the second side.
- Don’t forget the arms. Use the same steps as above for the arms.
- Hang it up. This is obvious but I had to mention it. make sure to place your shirt on a hanger and hang it up. You don’t want all of your hard work going to waste right? 🙂
As you can see, Niagara Spray Starch makes ironing a breeze, while giving your clothes a long lasting polished finished. Plus it works great on many light materials and fabrics such as wool and cotton. If you haven’t tried it, I definitely recommend you do. I’ll even help you out with some coupons here. Also, check out how you can win a nice bundle for yourself below!
Win it! Guys, here’s your chance to win a really neat Niagara Spray Starch product pack and gift card. All you have to do is like Niagara Starch’s Facebook here and comment below, that’s it! The prize pack will include: Niagara Spray Starch Original, Niagara Original Lemon, Niagara Original Lavendar, Niagara Heavy, Niagara Sizing, and a $50 gift card to Container Store to give your laundry room a makeover! Good luck. 🙂
* This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Niagara®. The opinions and text are all mine.
CONGRATULATIONS ANDY TOMIN!! YOU ARE THE WINNER OF THIS GIVEAWAY.
YOU WILL BE CONTACTED SHORTLY!